Saturday, June 11, 2011

Puppies Puppies Dr. Who

This post will be all about Dr.Who’s puppies. Here is a photo of Dr.Who and a puppy.
Now that I’ve hopefully fooled Google I can move on to what this post is really about. I do like puppies and Dr. Who but I’m not going to blog about them because every man and his puppy blogs about puppies and people who blog about Dr. Who should get themselves a puppy and blog about that because they are sad and lonely.

Some of you may have noticed advertisements began appearing on my blog a few months ago and you’ll be pleased to learn I’ve milked almost enough from them to buy a Soy Flat White. I didn’t sell out and do this for the money; I just did it to provide you with exciting opportunities to obtain information about products and services relevant to your demographic, location and sexual persuasion. Up until my post about a device that puts marks on paper similar to the marks on your screen and the substance needed to make the marks, I’d been providing my Melbourne audience with fantastic opportunities to get 70% off Sushi somewhere. This is a good thing. Sushi is yummy and good and is good for you and gluten free as long as you don’t have soy sauce. Unlike New Zealand where the sushi is thin, Australian sushi is long, maybe as long as 10 cm or nearly 4 inches for my U.S readers. I usually splash out and get two rolls and believe me, after swallowing 8 inches I’m full as a bull yet only $5 lighter. 70% of $5 is $3.50, almost enough for a Soy Flat White.

I don’t know what ads you’ve been seeing where you are, but every time I look at my blog to make sure it hasn’t been hacked by the Chinese Government I’m bombarded by ads for cheap apparatus to put in your magic paper machine made by the very company I spent a good few hours ranting about. I’m too scared to type the name of the brand or device in case one of Google’s robots spots it and throws up even more advertisements for something I despise….not that they could fit any more ads for the stuff in.

This looks more like a sad spider but you get the point.
Yes, I can hear you screaming at your desktop monitor, laptop, netbook or hand held device that I should just not have ads on my blog but then I would never get my cheque for $100 from Google. Yes, that’s right, you have to earn $100 before Sergey and Larry will open the Google cheque book and hand over the money it will take me approximately 5.5 years ($1.50/month = $18/year : $100 = $18 x 5.5555 years recurring) to earn and them 5.5 picoseconds. By the time I get my $100 it won’t be enough to buy a Soy Flat White anyway. I’ll have to wait another half decade for another $100 when $200 won’t be enough for a Soy Flat White so the whole thing is a complete waste of time unless I cut my losses and order a Short Black or a Fluffy.

Which is a good name for a puppy. Fluffy that is, not Short Black, unless your dog is short and black and you're not a heightist racist.

Puppy puppy puppy. Dr. Who. Dr. Who. Dr. Who. I’m pretty sure the robots stop looking after the title and first line but better safe than sorry. Puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment