Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Second Posting

I now know what Susan Boyle feels like. I'm feeling all squishy and Scottish and slightly mad due to becoming an overnight internet phenonenon. I've also been singing 'I Dreamed A Dream' over and over again flirtatiously to the pigeon outside my window. Here is a picture of the pigeon closely followed by a picture of Jesus just for Irene. Jesus is not outside my window though, he is everywhere all at once, just like Susan Boyle.
I was dreading this second post and it probably wouldn't have appeared without the tsunami of internet love that flooded into my port and the three people who became my followers. When you have followers you have responsibilities and although I would never compare myself to Jesus, I'm just like Jesus and feel the need to share some more crap with people who are willing to listen.

God, that picture of Jesus I found is intriguing. I don't know much about religion. The only bit of the bible I've read is the 666 section of Revelations after watching The Omen. I was in London last month and saw Sam Neil twice in two days and he was Damien Thorn in Omen III: Final Conflict. He was looking very grey and drinking a flat white. I should have asked him to take a photo of me to see if there was a line through my head but I didn't.

Anyway, Jesus looks like just like I did straight after buying my Big Wednesday ticket last night, fingers crossed and looking skyward full of hope while holding a flaming cupcake. I even put a red mark on my hand to remind myself to buy a Big Wednesday ticket although my cupcake didn't have what appears to be a wee cupcake crown of thorns around it. The circle behind Jesus looks like a coin with his head in front of it and guess what....the Big Wednesday coin toss was heads! Two of his fingers are pointing to the other four fingers and one of the numbers that came up was 24! His crossed fingers are making the Roman numeral for 10 which is over his 2 fingers so Jesus is telling you to divide 10 by 2 and then add the 4 fingers of his left hand which gives 9...another of the numbers that came up last night! Jesus has a great pair of legs and another of the numbers was 11! I could go on but you get the picture. If I'd had this picture yesterday I'd be worth $36 million dollars by now instead of someone in Masterton, who even won Division 2 as well just to rub it in. Nobody needs $36 million in Masterton.

No comments:

Post a Comment